Please watch the video tutorial and instructions below to learn how to Reserve and Buy EMP!
???? Watch the tutorial here
When can I Reserve EMP?
The “Reserve EMP” event will occur on the 22nd of January, 2022 at 12pm UTC. At this event you can reserve EMP tokens for Rounds 1-3 and enter the queue to buy EMP. Please note your position in the queue will be First Come First Served (FCFS), meaning the sooner you complete the Reserve EMP process, the better your position in the buying queue.
When can I buy EMP?
On the 24th of January, 2022 at 12pm UTC, Round 1 of the token sale will officially open. You will receive an email when it’s your turn to complete your purchase. Please note you will have a 24 hour window to complete your purchase. If you do not complete your purchase within 24 hours, you will lose your position in the queue.
How do I reserve and buy EMP?
- Complete Token Sale Registration
– Complete KYC
– Read and accept our terms and conditions
– Link your Cardano wallet with a FC NFT to receive priority access
- On Jan 22, at 12pm UTC – you can reserve your EMP tokens for rounds 1-3 and enter the sale queue. There will also be a Round 4 survey where you can indicate how many EMP tokens you’d like to request for Round 4. The reserving EMP process will be on your Token Sale Dashboard.
- When it’s your turn in the queue for each round, you will receive an email notification. At this point you will have 24h to complete your purchase for that round.
- The purchasing process will be on your Token Sale Dashboard.
- Your purchased EMP tokens will be made available to you following the Token Generation Event (more details soon).
How many EMP tokens are allocated to the Public Token Sale?
20,000,000 EMP (10% of total supply)
What currency is used for payment?
Payments will be made in $ADA.
What is the EMP Token Sale price?
What are the individual purchasing limits per round?
Round 1: Min: 100 EMP, Max: 1000 EMP
Round 2: Min: 100 EMP, Max: 1000 EMP
Round 3: Min: 10 EMP, Max: 4000 EMP
Founding Community NFT Holders:
Round 1-3: Min 10 EMP, Max: 6000 EMP
If there are remaining tokens after Rounds 1-3, there will be a Round 4. More details here
What if there are still EMP tokens remaining after Rounds 1-3?
If the total Public Token Sale allocation (20 million EMP) is not exhausted during Rounds 1 to 3, the remaining tokens will be made available in Round 4. The per person token limit in Round 4 will be determined dynamically, based on input collected from those participating in Rounds 1 to 3.
Is there an end date for KYC registration?
There is no set end date for KYC registration. People will be able to begin this process at any time, even after the Token Sale has commenced and while it continues to be live.
For more information on other frequently asked questions, please refer to our FAQ page here
???? Watch the video tutorial here
???? Access the Token Sale Dashboard here
???? Submit a Support Ticket here